John Jackson (deceased)
Areas of Practice
- From 1989 to 1992 Mr. Jackson represented employers in workers’ compensation cases.
- Since 1992, Mr. Jackson limited his practice to representing only injured workers.
- Mr. Jackson is widely considered one of the preeminent workers’ compensation attorneys in Pennsylvania.
From 1987 to 1989 Mr. Jackson clerked for Judge Alexander Barbieri on the Commonwealth Court, who was considered the dean of workers’ compensation law. During this period, Mr. Jackson authored for Judge Barbieri approximately 50 published Commonwealth Court opinions in the field of workers’ compensation law. Many of these opinions are still the law today. workers’ compensation law
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania – 1983
- Pennsylvania State University – 1980
Past Employment Positions
- Judge Alexander Barbieri on the Commonwealth Court, Clerk